- By entering the Melbourne Airport – Dreamlover competition (competition), you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run by Australia Pacific Airports (Melbourne) Pty Ltd ABN 076 999 114 of Level 2, Terminal 2, Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine, Victoria 3043 (Promoter).
- To contact the Promoter, please call (03) 9297 1523.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- reside in Victoria; and
- be aged 18 years or over.
- Employees, directors or officers of the Promoter, any companies or agencies associated with this competition, or their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 10am AEST on 07/12/2017 and ends at 5pm AEST on 26/12/2017 (competition period), and the Promoter reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval).
- To enter the competition, you must take a picture of yourself and/or your family/friends standing by the Dreamlover car & caravan and post the picture to Facebook with the hashtag #ParkedatMelbourneAirport and #dreamloverAUduring the competition period.
- No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete, incoherent or inappropriate entries will be invalid.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, employer and transaction value) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The prizes are 5 x double passes to Dreamlover – The Bobby Darin Musical valued at $150 per ticket as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions. Each of the 5 most creative valid entries will win 1 x double pass to Dreamlover – The Bobby Darin Musical. There are 10 prizes in total.
- The prizes do not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize such as travel, meals, accommodation, spending money or taxes.
- The prizes will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The winners will be chosen by our judges which will take place at 10:00am on 4 January, 2018 from the premises of Melbourne Airport, Level 2, Terminal 2, Melbourne Airport.
- The 5 most creative valid entries will be selected as winners of the Prizes described above.
- The winners will be personally notified by Facebook comment and/or message and the name of the winners may be published on the Melbourne Airport Facebook page.
- The results of the selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the selection. This is a game of skill.
- The Promoter must distribute the prizes to the winners within 28 days of the selection.
SECOND ROUND SELECTION
- If a winner does not respond within 28 days of being notified that they have won the competition, that winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to identify the winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner through a second round selection.
- If necessary, a second round selection will be held on 20/01/2018 at the same time and place as the first selection.
- The winner/s will be personally notified by Facebook comment and/or message and the name of the winner/s may be published on the Melbourne Airport! Facebook page.
- The results of any second round selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the selection.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize/s to the winner/s within 28 days of the second round selection.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition, the winners agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material all editorial activities relating to the promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, filmed for broadcast and photographed, as the Promoter may require without remuneration. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use any such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners (and their companion/s) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Each winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, image and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable via the Melbourne Airport Facebook page. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the Melbourne Airport Facebook page for any amendments.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports limit, exclude or modify the Promoter's liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition including:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law including the Australian Consumer Law, if the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to regulatory approval
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook rom any and all liability associated with this competition. The Promoter and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.