Any isolations of Melbourne Airport civil water supply network must complete the ‘Valve Isolation Application.’
Where a water supply valve isolation is required and the isolation will impact fire services, such as fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler supply water, the works will require both a valve isolation application and a fire impairment application.
The valve isolation application process shall be completed first, with the approved documentation submitted as part of the fire impairment application.
- Complete the Valve Isolation Application and ensure:
- A drawing of the location is provided
- Details of Fire Hydrant to be isolated (if relevant).
- Email to [email protected]
- Application on approval will be returned to applicant
- If you are required to apply for a ‘Fire Impairment/Hot Work Permit’ The ’Valve Isolation Application’ must be attached to the Fire Impairment application along with the drawings.
- Contact APAM Approved Isolation Plumber prior to commencing works and on completion, contact details will be on the approved application.
Download the application form by clicking here.