Joining the complimentary Wi-Fi
You can access free Wi-Fi around the airport no matter which terminal you're in. The Melbourne Airport Wi-Fi hotspot is available in all public areas and aircraft gate lounges, as well as T2, T3 and T4. Those in T1 can use the free Qantas Wi-Fi connection.
To connect to the 'Airport Free Wi-Fi' hotspot, see the instructions below.
See Wi-Fi terms and conditions.
Please note that this free Wi-Fi service is not encrypted.
To make joining the Wi-Fi as easy as possible, we recommend:
- ensuring you have the latest operating system on your device
- clearing browser cookies and cache
- turning ON cookies from visited websites
- turning OFF private browsing
- setting your IP address settings to automatic
- disabling data service (such as GPRS or 3G) to avoid any roaming service charges
- selecting ‘Airport Free Wi-Fi’ as your connection network.