APAC Whistleblower Approach
At APAC, our commitment to ethical practices and honest relationships is an important reason our employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders choose to work with us.
We take pride in doing the right thing.
After an extensive review, Yourcall has been appointed as our Whistleblower Service Provider. Yourcall is an independent third-party and leading supplier of Whistleblower Services.
The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year online and from 7pm to 10pm Monday to Friday via telephone.
- APAC does not tolerate improper conduct of any kind.
- Don't be afraid to 'Speak Up', APAC does not penalise individuals for fulfilling their obligation to ensure that APAC's conduct meets its policies on compliance and ethics.
- Report any suspicions you have to your manager or a senior independent manager in the first instance, if you don't believe the response you receive is adequate you can contact a Whistleblower Protection Officer or use the Speak Up service.
- Never conduct your own investigations or share your suspicions with others
About the Speak Up service
The APAC Speak Up service is available to all employees, customers, contractors and suppliers as a means to report concerns or anything you see or suspect that constitutes improper conduct, these include:
- Fraud (theft or accounting irregularities)
- Bribery/ corruption
- Unethical/ illegal behaviour
- Conflicts of interest
- Breaches of policies or regulations
APAC has a Whistleblower Policy that outlines the purpose of the service and details how individuals will be supported if they raise concerns.
Reporting a Concern
The process of reporting a concern:
- When you raise your concern (via either channel) you will be provided with information regarding the ability to remain anonymous.
- The information you provide is sent to the Whistleblower Protection Officers.
- The Whistleblower Protection Officers will determine the appropriate response and in most cases undertake an investigation.
- Each report to the Whistleblower Service is investigated thoroughly and appropriate action taken where necessary.
- All cases are reported to the APAC Board.
- Reports are handled promptly and discreetly.
Click here for the APAC Speak Up Investigation Procedure
You can report suspected improper conduct – anonymously if you choose – in either of the following ways:
Report by phone on 1300 798 101
Report online via www.yourcall.com.au
Can I be identified if I lodge my concern anonymously?
No. APAC's Speak Up Service is hosted by an independent third-part provider on systems that APAC cannot access. There is no way for APAC to determine what phone numbers, emails or associated IP addresses have been used in reporting cases to the service.
What happens if I lose my 'Disclosure Identification Number (DIN)' or password?
The DIN is a unique identifier for each concern raised. If you misplace your number or password, a new one cannot be provided for security reasons. You will need to create a new case and repeat the details of the concern.
For further information please contact Russell Collins on 0499 770 730