By entering this Car Park (subject to clause 1), you (and all those claiming through you) accept that a contract is formed between us on the terms and conditions (and no other) set out below (Terms):
1. If you do not accept these Terms you and the vehicle in which you entered (Vehicle) must immediately leave the Car Park. If you leave immediately, you will not be charged a parking fee.
2. You must comply with all rules and directions displayed within the Car Park and any directions given to you by our staff.
3. We warrant that any services provided by us will be rendered with due care and skill. We make no other express warranties in relation to the services we provide. All other warranties, representations and conditions relating to the services (whether express or implied and whether arising in contract, at common law or under statue) are to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly excluded.
4. You acknowledge that our liability under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (or similar state legislation) which cannot be excluded is to the extent permitted by law limited, at our option, to the re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
5.Subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) which cannot be excluded, we are not liable to you (or any passengers in the Vehicle, or any other party) for any loss, damage, injury, or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property (including the Vehicle) and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by us, our employees, agents and contractors.
6. You must pay us all parking fees and other costs reasonably incurred by us . A further parking fee is payable each time the Vehicle enters the Car Park. If you lose or fail to present a ticket required to be presented upon leaving the Car Park, you will be charged the maximum amount.
7. Without limiting the general and/or particular lien we have over the Vehicle left in the Car Park (which liens are expressly preserved), we reserve the right to retain possession of the Vehicle until all parking fees and other costs incurred by us in respect of the Vehicle have been paid. Parking fees will continue to accrue during the period that we retain the Vehicle until we recover all fees and costs.
8. You acknowledge that by parking in the Car Park, you and your Vehicle are subject to the Airports Act 1996 (Cth) and the Airports (Control of On-Airport Activities) Regulations 1997 (Cth) (the Act). Unless you notify us in advance to the contrary, any Vehicle remaining in the Car Park beyond 60 days (or 90 days for the Value car park) will be moved and after a further 90 days will be deemed abandoned. At which point we may exercise our right of sale in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
9. Where necessary for operational, safety or security reasons, we reserve the right to enter the Vehicle and move it. Subject to your rights under the ACL, you agree that we have no liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of entering and moving the Vehicle for these purposes.
10. You are liable for any damage caused by you or the Vehicle to the Car Park including, but not limited to, any damage caused by oil or other substances, which leak from the Vehicle.
11. Vehicles must be parked within marked bays only.
12. Penalties may occur for failure to comply with these Terms.