Joining the complimentary Wi-Fi
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in terminals T2, T3 and T4, including public areas and aircraft lounges. Please note that Wi-Fi connectivity is not currently accesible in Terminal 1, which is operated by Qantas.
See Wi-Fi terms and conditions.
This free Wi-Fi service is not encrypted.
To make joining the Wi-Fi as easy as possible, we recommend:
- ensuring you have the latest operating system on your device
- clearing browser cookies and cache
- turning ON cookies from visited websites
- turning OFF private browsing
- setting your IP address settings to automatic
- disabling data service (such as GPRS or 3G) to avoid any roaming service charges
- selecting ‘Airport Free Wi-Fi’ as your connection network.