Help & Information
Book online and save
Book online to get the best parking rate and secure your spot.
Our car parks fill up quickly during peak times and the earlier you book, the more you save.
- Enter the date and time that you would like to arrive and exit the car park along with the Terminal you are flying from
- Choose the best car park for you
- Secure your booking by making a payment online
- Receive an email confirming your booking
It's that easy!
How to park after you have made a booking
Already booked? You're on your way.
After securing your online booking and you have received your confirmation email:
- Simply drive up to the entry gates at your chosen car park
- To enter, tap or insert the same credit card you used to make your online booking
- To exit, tap or insert the same credit card again
We have help buttons at all entries and exits if you need further assistance.
Did you know you can amend or cancel your parking booking any time prior to arrival with no fees?
To make changes or cancellations, use the Manage my booking option on our website, which is available up to two hours prior to your booked arrival time.
If you want to cancel within 2 hours of your booked arrival time, please call our customer service team on +61 3 9297 1318 and they will be happy to assist you.
How to park without a booking
Weren’t able to book online? No worries!
Booking online will save you both time and money, but we understand that sometimes this may not be possible. To enter the car park without a booking:
- Simply drive up to the entry gates at your car park of choice
- To enter, tap or insert any credit card
- To exit, tap or insert the same credit card you used to enter again
Parking rates and payment
You can view our drive up rates here.
We accept all major credit cards as well as Apple pay and Google Pay mobile payments.
Please note that our car parks are now cashless. If you don’t have a credit card, you can still park at Melbourne Airport without a booking. Just drive up to the entry ticket machine and press the Help intercom button. Our customer service team can help to issue you a ticket.
When you are ready to leave the car park, jump in your car and head to the ‘last chance to pay’ machine located near the exit gates. There you will be able to make a payment without a credit card.
Here some tips to help you make the most of our car parks:
- Find the best product for your convenience and budget / needs
- Double-check that your flight is on time before you leave for the airport
- Take a photo of your car to remember where you park
- Follow the colour-coded levels and lettered aisles to locate your car
- Leave with enough time, particularly during peak periods
- Don’t leave valuables in your car
- Book online to get the best rate and secure your spot